Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day # 9




Lost 10lbs not sure how (all water weight possibly) the hell that happened but it did. Tried working out but my body is still acclimating to this strict regimen. I am feeling a little low energy and have an intense headache due to stress not Paleo related. So far this is totally doable. I did how ever cheat a little yesterday by using the tiniest bit of soy. I also ate some beef jerky which I realized after devouring it that it was loaded with salt. :(

I am still have cravings for foods like:
Pizza
Cheese
Burgers
Flat breads

I am still holding strong to the 30 day challenge and will not let myself give in to temptations. Hoping to get a full workout in with Ivy. Things have been hectic and stressful. I've had some intense cravings but writing on this blog has helped me stay true to my commitment.

I'll write more later........

the picture is of lunch. All sashimi no rice.

1 comment: